WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) is a program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). WYSIWYG Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 introduces ‘Responsive Web Design’ which allows you to create a single HTML page containing different variants of the layout, each optimized for specific device widths. Your website will dynamically respond to the screen size of the visitor and display the layout most appropriate to their device. These different variants are called ‘breakpoints’ and this concept is based on CSS3’s media queries.
A breakpoint is separate ‘view’ of the page in WYSIWYG Web Builder. A page can have multiple breakpoints, each one optimized for a specific screen width. For example, you can have the standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and another one for mobile phones (320 px).
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
Features of WYSIWYG Web Builder 12
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
• “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
• HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
• HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
• HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
• HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
• CSS3 font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
• CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
• CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
• CSS3 animations and transitions.
Features for advanced users:
• Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
• Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
• Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
• Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
• jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
• Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
• Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
• and much more…
Title: WYSIWYG Web Builder v12.4.0
Developer: Pablo Software
Fixed: FlexBox Container max-width issue in breakpoints.
Fixed: Nested layout grids inherit column properties from parent grid.
Fixed: Missing div-prefix when using object anchors in links.
Fixed: Issue with text links (64bit version only)
Improved: Now includes jquery-3.3.1.
Improved: Breakpoint copy now includes text breakpoint data.
Improved: ‘onformchange’ and ‘onforminput’ events of the Form object have been renamed to ‘onchange’ and ‘oninput’.
Improved: Panel Layer size is now responsive in breakpoints.
Improved: Sticky Layer supports negative offsets.
Improved: File Upload and Radio Button validation.
Improved: Form validation no longer validates disabled and hidden input fields.
Improved: Added the possibility to edit text while in zoom mode (experimental, may be subject to MS RichEdit limitations).
Improved: Navigation objects on master pages are now synchronized for each page individually.
Improved: Implemented a workaround for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 2017 “GetPixel-bug” which causes toolbars/ribbon to load slow. More details: https://developercommunity.visualstudio/
New feature: Added ‘Custom form processing’ to layers and layout grids (when built-in form processor is enabled).
New feature: Added support for WOFF2 format in ‘Manually specify @font-face fonts’ (Tools->Options->HTML)
Download WYSIWYG Web Builder Full for PC
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.4.0 | File Size: 9 MB
Dailyuploads | Userscloud | Direct Link
This Post Was Last Updated On: February 3, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc dot com