WebDrive 2017 is an intuitive software that facilitates a quick access from your computer to a remote or cloud drive. The software enables you to map a drive letter to a FTP, SSL or WebDAV server, as well as create a shortcut to your cloud account hosted by Google Drive, Amazon S3 or Dropbox.
Features of WebDrive 2017
Clear-cut interface and easy connection
• With WebDrive, you can create a quick path from your local folders to a remote storage space, FTP server or cloud account. It simply maps a drive letter to the selected path and allows you to access it from Windows Explorer. The drive appears in Computer as a network location, that you can access like any local folder.
• This shortcut facilitates the file transfer and synchronization between local directories and the remote location, as if you were copying files from one local folder to another. Similarly, you can open any application or file stored on the server or storage space, on your computer desktop, using local readers.
Multiple server connections
• The software allows you to create shortcuts to many servers, via HTTP, HTTPS or SSL secure connections. The supported services include WebDAV, FTP, Google Drive, Amazon S3, SFTP, Dropbox, GroupDrive and FrontPage Server. You can set the software to start with Windows and enable the connection to the specified server as you turn on your computer.
• The software allows you to connect to the servers with the help of proxies, and prompts you to configure them before you start the link. Additionally, you can clear the cache files each time you connect to the server, set a size limit or enable the asynchronous cache mode.
Create a shortcut to your cloud storage space
• WebDrive enables you to create a direct path from Windows Explorer to the selected server and manage the content of your folders. File transfer and synchronization are also facilitated, since you can open and manage the files on the server as if they were stored locally. Moreover, the software can automate the connection to the servers, enabling them at Windows start up.
Developer: South River Technologies
* not available