Tixati Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of “Tixati” for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency. The program is a free and easy to use client featuring detailed views of all aspects of the torrent swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers. Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available. Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, as well as IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes, and with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding. Tixati also featuring Customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm.
Tixati has expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different location even while downloading is still in progress. Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers. Full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents as well as for torrents with an announce, including detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works well with the default settings, but there are a few things every user should do to make sure they are getting the fastest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can vary greatly, you should feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
On some internet connections, especially DSL and Cable modems, too much outgoing traffic can choke off all traffic and will effect your download speed. Tixati features both incoming and outgoing bandwidth throttles. It is generally not necessary to set the incoming bandwidth throttle, but all users should set the outgoing throttle to prevent too much outgoing traffic from slowing your downloads.
Features of Tixati Final
Tixati is better than the rest:
• Simple and easy to use
• Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
• DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
• Super-efficient peer selection and choking
• RC4 connection encryption for added security
• Detailed bandwidth management and charting
• Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
• Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
• NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
– much faster peer quick-reconnect selection algorithm, for rapid recovery after stop-start cycle
– faster connection recovery after long file-allocation
– added proxy presets feature that allows quick switching
– re-engineered background config-file saving, now has much smoother operation
– several improvements to number/bytes formatting throughout program
– completely revised UPNP client, now with much faster startup, and better compatibility
– WebUI now supports direct download of files in the Transfers > Files view by clicking file name
– fixed crash in WebUI when using host names
– WebUI option in settings to map port via UPNP/NAT-PMP
– fixed minor problems when creating WebUI template folder
– fixed problems with GTK tray balloon notifications causing DBus abort upon bad UTF8 titles
– better first-run main window sizing
– several improvements to the channel stream HTTP feed-client, including more aggressive recovery
– improved support for ICY-metadata protocol in channel stream local playback HTTP server
– updated IP location tables
– several other minor GUI fixes and tweaks throughout the program
Download Tixati Free for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: March 15, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com