SQLite Expert Professional is a straightforward and practical piece of software that helps you to manage and organize SQLite databases and gain better visibility into how your tables and classes are operating.
Because it integrates database management and maintenance into an intuitive and user-friendly interface, the application can be mastered by both beginner and advanced users.
The main window of “SQLite Expert Professional” allows you to view all the connected databases and execute your own SQL scripts using the SQL Builder tab. The left panel displays all of the available tables so you can easily restructure fields, foreign keys, indexes or triggers without losing any information. The Data tab enables you to view and edit all the entries effortlessly.
In case you want to open a new database, you can access the File menu then choose the proper option or select the ‘Open Database’ button available in the main toolbar. After that, you will be prompted to select the file name and the alias for the new database, as well as some internal parameters such as Page Size or Encoding.
However, SQLite Expert Professional will automatically choose a default alias for the current database but you can change it according to your needs. You can also download PHP Generator for MySQL Professional
Features of SQLite Expert Professional
• Edit tables and views visually, without writing a line of SQL. Easily restructure fields, indexes, constraints, triggers without losing data already existing in the tables.
• Build SQL scripts and generate views using the integrated Query Builder.
• Create SQLite3 databases, view and change database parameters, check database integrity and vacuum (compact) databases.
• Easily transfer data between SQLite databases, import data from SQL scripts or ADO data sources, or export to SQL scripts.
• Display and edit data in the grid, including BLOB and image fields. Currently supports BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF and ICO image formats. BLOB fields can be edited with the integrated hex editor.
• Execute SQL queries and display results in the grid or as text.
Developer: Home Page
Download SQLite Expert Pro for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On December 31, 2017