SecretFolder enables you to hide and password protect selected folders, so that they cannot be seen or accessed by other users. Once you run the application and have set a master password, you can simply drag and drop folders onto the list and they will be automatically hidden from view (as well as DOS commands).
To unhide a folder simply open the program, enter your password and click the “Unlock” button. There is no limit to the number of folders you can hide. SecretFolder supports NTFS, FAT32, exFAT and FAT file systems.
Features of SecretFolder
• Immediate data protection (protect and unprotect commands are execited in no time).
• NTFS, FAT32, exFAT and FAT volumes are supported.
• Unlimited number of folders can be protected at the same time.
• No limits on the size of protected data.
• No file system structure modifications will occur.
• Protected uniinstall.
• When you create a secret folder, using your own password, you can manage folder.
• CMD command will not be able to access the folders.
* Fixed point of access violation when window is closed in password input window.
* Internal function stabilization