mIRC Final is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more. mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
Features of mIRC 7
• not available
Developer: Home Page
– Added support for IRCv3 STS secure connection feature.
– Fixed SSL connect behaviour that prevented a retry connect attempt for non-critical SSL errors.
– Updated code signing certificate.
– Added support for IRCv3 batch feature.
– Fixed online timer bug that caused mIRC to freeze once a minute the more connected status windows were open.
– Extended ^K color support for indexes 16 to 98.
– Updated libraries to OpenSSL 1.0.2n.
– Fixed font dialog not displaying sample text correctly for certain fonts.
– Added “Hide away reminders” option that hides repeat away messages for ten minutes.
– Fixed /timer -h bug that prevented a subsequent /timer -h request from using the multimedia timer.
– Changed script editor file monitor to ignore daylight savings offset and to check file size changes.
– Changed CAP cap-notify support for NEW/DEL so that mIRC no longer disconnects/reconnects for most CAP features unless necessary.
– Changed mouse wheel scrolling to scroll by page if this option is enabled for your mouse in Windows.
– Added $fromeditbox identifier that returns $true/$false if command or identifier called directly from an editbox.
– Fixed $msfile() gpf when too many files are selected.
– Fixed regular expression bug relating to K escape sequence.
– Added /ignore support for highlight, speech, and tips.
Download mIRC Chat Tool for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: March 8, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com