Mailbird Pro Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of “Mailbird Professional” for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Mailbird is an intuitive email client that promises to deliver an uncluttered experience and several handy features for managing your email messages. The tool offers support for up to three email accounts and gives you the possibility to work with Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, iCloud or other IMAP email provider. You can also download DeskSoft CheckMail
Features of Mailbird Pro
Sleek and smart design
• The program adopts an intuitive layout with handy features at your fingertips. The interface is inspired by Sparrow, the well-known email client for Mac and iPhone.
• Setting up a new account proves to be a piece of cake, as Mailbird is able to automatically detect your server settings, apply them and load the email messages on the fly. Additionally, power users can edit the account settings for the incoming and outgoing servers.
• The main panel is divided into three areas: the inbox and labels on the left part of the main window, list of conversations in the middle and full message content on the right. You can also save emails into preset or custom folders.
Write new emails
• Mailbird comes packed with basic features for helping you create new email messages, as you change the color, font and size of the text, drag and drop attachments in the Composition window, and check your spelling as you type.
Working with extensions and hotkeys
• A special feature included in the package enables you to improve the application’s functionality with the aid of open-source extensions that can be developed by third-parties. The support for hotkeys makes it easier for you to access most of the program’s features.
Several configuration settings to play with
• You can group unread conversations at the top and messages into conversations, make the email client run at Windows startup, and show notifications (indicate unread count in the taskbar and system tray, play sound when receiving new message, reveal tray notification when receiving a message).
• Furthermore, you are allowed to create identities, connect with Facebook in order to see profile pictures and contact information of your friends, and set up proxy parameters.
A fast and intuitive email client
• Although it’s not as powerful as Outlook and Thunderbird, Mailbird proves to be speedy and reliable. It offers support for a handy suite of features and uncluttered interface.
– Added Exchange support.
– Added setting to hide the reading pane.
– Implemented full dark theme.
– Improved swipe to archive.
– Improved IMAP download speed slightly when downloading many messages on a fast connection.
– Office 365 IMAP no longer forced to “download messages on demand”, bringing it in line with other providers.
– Blocked downloads in ads control.
– Fixed database migration issue.
– Fixed unknown avatar sometimes not displayed after undo.
– Fixed an instance of folder sync failing due to a duplicate message.
– Fixed Houston window showing up instead of the installation corrupt window for some users.
– Fixed issue where sometimes dragging attachment doesn’t work.
– Fixed issue with drag & drop file to deego.
– Fixed issue in some color picker view.
– Fixed issue with delete command in contacts app.
– Fixed issue with editing an identity via the account not updating the values properly if going back and forth without saving.
– Fixed issue with editing account so it won’t update the settings back by only opening the edit account window.
– Fixed issue with Mailbird showing the Outlook authentication window for Google accounts under some circumstance.
– Fixed freeze that could occur when dismissing the folder up to date notification under rare circumstances.
– Fixed issue with POP3 messages sent to oneself not showing in the inbox.
– Fixed issue with spellcheck popup when there is not enough space.
– Fixed issue with Mailbird Pro reverting to Lite in rare cases.
– Fixed issue with Yahoo taking a long time to either login or fail with an error.
– Fixed issue with lost selection on subject textbox when right clicking.
Download Mailbird Pro for PC
Mailbird Pro 220.127.116.11 | File Size: 78 MB
Dailyuploads | Userscloud | Direct Link
Mailbird Pro 18.104.22.168 | File Size: 43 MB
Dailyuploads | Userscloud | Direct Link
This Post Was Last Updated On: February 21, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc dot com