Luminar 2018 is a full-featured photo editor. It brings over 300 robust tools and features, including fast RAW support, layers, custom brush for selective editing, masking, dozens of photo filters with custom adjustments, presets and a lot more. Luminar 2018 also brings an innovative user interface, that photographers can adjust/customize based on the style of their photography, skill level and preferences. This makes Luminar a highly personalized photo software tool, suitable for photographers of all skill levels.
Features of Luminar 2018
Innovative Adaptive User Interface
• We all like to mess with photos, but we are all different. Some folks want to get results fast in a single click; others prefer to control every change and dive deep into advance photo editing; and still others want to simply make corrections to get rid of the noise or remove an object and look no further. We’ve built the Luminar User Interface to adjust to your skill level and preferences. Make it look exactly the way you want to access only the tools you need.
Filters, Presets and Workspaces
• Everything in Luminar is built for your convenience. Over 35 custom filters help you enhance and change the look of your photos in all possible ways. And the range is impressive: from classic Tone & Exposure, to Bi-Color, Photo Filter Emulation, Cross-Processing and dozens of others. Each filter offers a set of precise & easy to use controls, and includes built-in visual tips to help you out.
• Presets give you the look you want in a single click. Just pick a category and then find the preset that works best for your photo. If you can’t find the right preset, create your own to use and even share them with other Luminar users! You’ll be very excited about Workspaces. These are like “personalized darkrooms” that feature only the tools most suitable for your type of photography; they are saved sets of different filters, logically grouped.
• Workspaces that come by default include Portrait, Black & White, Landscape and Street. Of course, you can always add new filters to a given Workspace, or even create your personal Workspaces tailored exactly to your needs. Plus, you can even share and import Workspaces by other photographers.
Easy sky replacement
• We threw this in to get your creative juices flowing. Adding textures and even skies is just one of many cool tricks you’ll be able to perform with Luminar. With a ton of tools, layers, blend modes, brushes, masking and more, you get the ultimate freedom to perform complex edits normally done only in Photoshop, with a lot more effort.
Native RAW processing is only a small part
• We believe that in the modern world the perfect handling of RAW format should not be something extraordinary. It’s a must have for any decent photo software, so with Luminar you can be sure your RAW files will get the necessary pixel perfect treatment. But RAW converter is only a small part of the myriad of the amazing features and tools you’ll get with the new software.
We wouldn’t ship Luminar without a host of excellent technology.
• In addition to flawless RAW support, you’ll get Layers and Custom Textures, Brushes and Masking (including automatic Luminosity, Gradient and Radial Masks), pixel-perfect Noise Reduction, a Healing tool, Crop & Transform, History Panel, Selective Top & Bottom adjustments, plug-in support, and a whole lot more. To make a long story short, it is a truly complete photo editing powerhouse.
Title: Luminar 2018 v1.0.0
Developer: Home Page
– Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device.
– Direct X 10 compatible Graphics Cards or better.
– Processor Intel Core i3 or better.
– Memory 4 GB RAM or more.
– Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– Hard disk 2 GB free space, SSD for best performance.
– Display 1280×768 size or better.
Luminar 2018 Download for PC
Luminar 2018 1.0.0 | File Size: 255 MB
Dailyuploads | Userscloud | Direct Link
Luminar 2018 1.0.0 Portable | File Size: 329 MB
Dailyuploads | Userscloud | Direct Link