KLS Backup 2017 is a powerful backup and synchronization program that allows you to back up or synchronize your data to local and network drives, CD/DVD media or FTP (SSL/TLS) server. The backup files can be stored uncompressed (flat copy) or compressed in standard Zip, 7-Zip or SQX format.
KLS Backup can back up files and folders from local drives, network locations, FTP servers (including locked files and UNICODE file names) and registry keys. Advanced version management, makes possible to find and restore any backup version within seconds.You may easily syncronize two folders by using the sync feature integrated in the software. Running as a windows service the built-in scheduler provides a powerful automated backup solution.
Features of KLS Backup 2017
• Backup from: local and network drives, Windows Registry, FTP server, MySQL database
• Backup to: local and network drives
• Backup to CD/DVD media (CD-R/CD-RW/DVD?RW/DVD?R/DVD-RAM) using the built-in CD/DVD burner
• Backup to FTP server (with SSL/TLS support)
• Run as Windows Service
• Integrated backup scheduler
• Windows Task Scheduler support
• Cleanup your windows system, erase sensitive data and recover valuable disk space
• Predefined backup items: Outlook Express profiles, Mozilla and Firefox profiles, Windows settings and more….
• Advanced Archive Version management
• Easy-to use user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts
• Standard Zip/Zip64, SQX and 7z compression, File Copy backup.
• Full, Incremental, Differential backup modes
• Local/Network folder synchronization with Local/Network folder/ZIP archive
• Local/Network folder synchronization with a folder on an FTP server
• Detailed logs, sending logs in email
• NT Event Logging support
• Flexible restore options
– Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32/64bit (all editions)
– Windows Server 2016/2012R2/2012/2008R2/2008/2003R2/2003 (all editions)
– Hard drive with at least 100MB free disk space for installation
– [CHANGED] Backup: improved performance in some scenarios
– [FIXED] recursive junction points are automatically excluded
– [FIXED] minor fixes and improvements