KC Softwares dot11Expert is a troubleshooting software for your WLAN (Wifi network) that gives you detailed technical information about your Wifi network adapters, your Wifi networks and their associated access points.
A wide-ranging statistical overview of Wi-Fi adapter parameters
• dot11Expert features automatic detection of Wi-Fi networks and adapters, regardless of their connection status.
Get useful information about Wi-Fi networks and their access points
• Alongside the list of adapters, there is a real-time graphical representation of the signal strength, as well as a secondary table that comprises information concerning all the wireless networks dot11Expert identifies, their signal quality, the authentication method, and the encryption protocol they use. The application also shows detailed information regarding the network type, the number of available access points, and the network’s 802.11 capabilities. you can also download Wireless Network Watcher
A Wi-fi troubleshooting assistant that targets tech-savvy users
• Users who are experimenting connectivity issues with the Wi-Fi adapter or network will surely find dot11Expert useful. It can gather the information one needs to get a better understanding of how the wireless connection works and, ultimately, find the source of the problem. However, prior networking knowledge is required to interpret the statistical values (at least at a basic level), as no additional explanations are available to help users understand the significance of each parameter.
Features of KC Softwares dot11Expert
• Deep statistics about network adapters (MAC and PHY level)
• Automatic sensing of Wifi networks and access points
• Graphical display of RSSI of all available networks
• Internationalization support
Developer: KC Softwares
* not available