iPixSoft Flash Slideshow Creator is an application with a pretty self-explanatory title – it allows you to easily create slideshows in Flash from images. It can be easily used by all individuals, regardless of their experience level.
The interface of the program is plain and simple to work with. Image files can be imported into the list by using the file browser only, because the “drag and drop” method is unsupported. Batch processing is allowed.
So, you can change the background color and add music, select one of the numerous animations from the list to set the style, as well as change the template size and enable control buttons.
But you can also decorate the slideshow with clipart, text and sound, select the loop style and create screensavers, EXE, SWF or HTML files, and others.
The simple-to-use program takes up a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time, includes a well-written step-by-step guide with snapshots and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. But, all in all, iPixSoft Flash Slideshow Creator is pretty limited in its features. We mainly recommend this tool to novices.
Features of iPixSoft Flash Slideshow Creator
• Add/Delete/Rename the slide show folders
• Set the slideshow folder path
• Create a new slide show
• Open/Rename/Move/Delete the slide show you have created
• Add photos and music
• Add up to 500 images in one flash photo slideshow
• Edit photos such as brightness, contrast,corp, etc.
• Apply various filter effects to photos
• Add wav, mp3, wma format audio as a background music 35+ pre-designed templates
• Simply choose from 35+ pre-designed templates
• Enable to set template config such as Size, Display and Thumb option
• Change buttons, photo frames for the template Transition effects
• 70+ transition effects include swift and push effects
• Controllable transition and photo duration
• Randomize transition effects for slideshow in seconds
Developer: Home Page
* not available
iPixSoft Flash Slideshow Creator Download for PC