LC Technology Filerecovery Professional supports all partitions using FAT 12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems including EFS as well as scanning and recovery from HFS formatted volumes.
FILERECOVERY Enterprise can recover files from local hard drives, optical media, digital media, iPOD’s and most smartphones.
The program supports RAID recovery including Stripe Sets and Mirrored Drives including software RAID’s.
The Enterprise version supports remote access recovery via VNC – (viewer and client included). This is an advanced feature that requires knowledge of how network client access is handled.
FILERECOVERY Enterprise has the ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files. Users can search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria.
The fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly with an easy to understand file manager and typical Save File dialog. Most recovered files have the ability to be previewed.
All recovery operations are secure, FILERECOVERY Enterprise does not write on the drive it is scanning and saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption. No file and drive size limitations.
Features of Filerecovery 2016
• Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
• Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
• Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
• Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
• Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY does not write on the drive it is scanning
• Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media etc.
Filerecovery 2016 New Features
• Run block analysis to detect bad blocks
• See the different volumes of a disk
• Get details on the usage of the blocks
• Get detailed S.M.A.R.T. analysis and drive information
• Create Image – write the selected disk to an image file. Good when a drive failing, needs to be recovered, or returned to service.
• Restore Image – writes an existing image file to the selected disk.
• Copy Disk – copies the selected disk directly to another destination disk. Great for copying large hard drives.
View Disk (Hex Viewer)
• View the selected disk in a hex editor and search manually for data. Choose this option to view the selected disk contents by the help of a hex viewer. It allows you to search the disk by hex patterns.
• This feature allows the user to view and recover items from the selected e-mail database showing both existing and deleted e-mails for printing or saving/recovering to hard disk. Supported email clients include Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
Developer: Home Page
* not available