Exportizer is a database export tool. It allows to export data to database, file, clipboard, or printer. Exportizer works via BDE or ADO.
It can open ODBC data sources, files of DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, CSV types, and databases specified by ADO connection strings.
Data can be exported to several file formats like text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, INSERT statements, and to relational database of any type supported by ADO or BDE.
It is possible to export all or selected tables from an open database at once. “Exportizer Pro Full” can automatically detect the most known image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields and export them, for example, to HTML.
Many export options ensure full control over output. There is an ability to specify the source-to-target field mappings.
Export operations can be performed either via the program interface or via command line with large number of parameters.
You can easily generate needed command line directly from the GUI. It is possible to copy data to clipboard or print them.
In addition, this application includes some functions for manipulating and bookmarking your data.
By using Exportizer Pro, you can quickly view, modify, copy or export your database information to clipboard or to file.
Features of Exportizer Pro
• Opening tables from multi-table database files like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, and other multi-table databases like ODBC data sources etc.
• Exporting data from all files, which are located in one folder, or all tables from a multi-table data source, at once (from interface or via command line).
• Ability to specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function.
• Exporting data to Excel (XML-based) and DATABASE formats.
• Using extra command line line options like /Silent, /LogFile, /CloseOnError etc.
• Using extra export modes like Append and Empty+Insert.
Developer: Home Page
Download Exportizer Pro for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On January 6, 2018