DxO PhotoLab – Produce RAW and JPEG images with the best image quality, effortlessly: DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
• DxO SMART LIGHTING – Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
• DxO CLEARVIEW – Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
• DxO PRIME – Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
• OPTICAL CORRECTIONS – Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
• EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY WITH LOCAL ADJUSTMENTS: INTRODUCING U POINT® – Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
• CONTROL POINTS – Manually select your editing area by simply clicking on the part of your image you want to adjust.
• BRUSH TOOL – Freely paint and manually adjust small or large areas of your image.
• GRADIENT TOOL – Simulates a graduated ND filter and lets you apply artistic effects.
• REPAIR TOOL – Allows you to remove dust spots or unwanted objects from your photos.
Features of DxO PhotoLab
Processing large series of photos is no longer a nightmare
– Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
– Copy and paste settings from one image to another
– 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
– Multiple exports in one click
– Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
– Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
Fully adapted to YOUR workflow
– File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
– Direct access to images
– Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
– Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs – Dual-screen friendly
Title: DxO PhotoLab v1.0.1 Build 2559 Elite
File Size: 294 MB, 312 MB
– Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
– DirectX 9.0c-capable system
– OpenCl 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
* not available
DxO PhotoLab Elite for PC Free Download
Click on below button to start DxO PhotoLab Elite Free Download. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows only.