CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 16 offers a unique combination of high-end performance and advanced editing features. It’s remarkably easy to use, making video editing accessible to creators of all skill levels, and a huge selection of customizable design tools, including unique alpha transitions, animated titles, particles and PiP objects, provide the freedom to explore creativity and reflect it in unique video creations.
Features of CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 16
Remarkably Easy to Use
• When it comes to intuitive movie making, nothing beats PowerDirector’s elegant design, crafted to make the creative process instinctive and natural.
Total 360º Video Editing
• PowerDirector makes it easy to create spectacular new 360º videos using the same intuitive design tools you know and love. It’s a whole new perspective on movie making.
Leading-Edge Formats & Performance
• Powered by cutting edge video rendering and production technologies, and supporting the latest video formats PowerDirector is ready to tackle any video project.
Unique Design Tools
• Explore your creativity with a powerful collection of uniquely customizable design tools and the flexibility to highlight the very best of your work.
Action Camera Center
• PowerDirector’s new Action Camera Center is a toolkit for every extreme video maker.
• Merge clips on different timeline tracks to create a huge array of eye-catching effects that will bring unique impact to your videos.
True-to-Life Color Enhancement
• Get that movie look instantly with rich, cinematic color enhancements to any video footage.
• Color Enhancement that intelligently analyzes video footage and optimizes hues and vibrancy, while protecting skin tone from distortion.
Ultimate Video Editing
• Take your video productions to the next level with premium effects and professional grade video editing tools.
Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (European), Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean and Dutch.
Developer: CyberLink Corp
– Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS recommended)
– 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above resolution
– 2GB required (6GB or above recommended) RAM
– Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above CPU
– 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
– 7GB required space
– Burning drive is required for disc burning purpose
– Windows compatible sound card is required
– The changes on PowerDirector Ultra 16 have not yet been made clear by CyberLink. As soon as the details get revealed, the posting will be edited with the updated information