Corel Painter 2018 is the ultimate digital art studio for anyone ready to expand their definition of creativity. Corel Painter 2016 is a combination of inventive drawing tools, Natural Media brushes, image cloning capabilities and virtually unlimited customization options give you total freedom for creative expression. Internationally recognized for its RealBristle brushes, Corel Painter 2016 offers the most realistic form of digital painting available in the digital art realm. Corel Painter 2016 is changing what’s possible in art. Explore new creative possibilities with Natural-Media brushes, paper textures and media that look and feel just like traditional art materials. Find unreal inspiration with revolutionary new Particle Brushes and mobile enhancements.
Features of Corel Painter 2018
• A natural transition. Craft your art with painting software that comfortably blurs the lines between analog and digital.
• Exclusive media. Create outstanding art with other-worldly media types that only digital art software can deliver.
• Incomparable composition. Paint a masterpiece with perfect symmetry and perspective using built-in composition tools.
• Flexible and productive. Custom brushes and palettes, and the ability to import content from others or create your own.
• Supports popular hardware and software. Painter plays well with Photoshop and drawing tablets, and runs on Mac and Windows.
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64
File Size: 370 MB
– Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), or Windows 7 (64-Bit) (with the latest updates)
– Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster
– 4 logical cores or higher (recommended)
– 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
– 1 GB hard disk space for application files*
– Solid-state drive (recommended)
– 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
– Mouse or tablet
– DVD drive (required for box installation)
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates
• Any brush variant that uses the Selection method now works as expected.
• You will no longer experience issues with the color overlay when switching between painting with a regular brush in a selection (created with a custom selection brush) and painting with a custom selection brush.
• Brush artifacts no longer appear when you enable Pick Up Underlying Color and paint with variants from the Sargent category.
• On macOS, Corel Painter works as expected after you hide it and show it by using the Dock.
• With tracing paper enabled in multiple clone documents, you can now disable tracing paper in the active clone document and clone as expected.
• The active clone document is no longer corrupted and the application no longer stops responding after you make a selection in the clone source image.
• With tracing paper enabled in multiple clone documents, transparency in clone sources is now maintained when you disable tracing paper in the active clone document.
• Corel Painter no longer stops responding after you delete an embedded clone source image and choose a different pattern.
• When you open a file with embedded clone sources, the default source type in the Source panel is the one that was selected when you saved the document. For example, if you select Embedded Image as a source type when saving a file, the next time you open the file, the default source type will be Embedded Image.
• Now you can use any Drip or Liquid brush in legacy mode (i.e. Painter 2017 and earlier), so the brush only mixes in the current color when there is content on the layer. To use a brush in legacy mode, disable the Enhanced Drip or Enhanced Liquid check box on the property bar, and save the brush as a new brush variant.
Corel Painter 2018 Free Download
Click on below button to start Corel Painter 2018 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Corel Painter 2018. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows Only.