Aurora HDR 2018 – High Dynamic Range photo editor that packs a large collection of professional tools that can help you give beautiful effects to your images. Aurora HDR is a feature packed image processor that integrates numerous editing tools and a tone-mapping algorithm that will help you create high dynamic range photos with ease.
Generate HDR image by using presets, or make use of the sizable collection of customization tools
– To help you get started, Aurora HDR comes with numerous presets that can give a different style to your photo with a simple mouse click. At the same time, Aurora HDR also offers you the option to create your own presets.
– Aurora HDR packs tone mapping controls, allows you to adjust the clarity level, the HDR look or details, offers you the possibility to apply denoise effects, to set the image radiance or colorization, to use glow, color toning, or vignette effects, and so on.
– Even more, Aurora HDR includes masking functions and allows you to employ a customizable brush tool to create more precise effects. Your custom configurations can be saved as presets, so you can give the same look to another photo in no time.
Integrate HRD editing tools in your default photo editor
– As a standalone app, Aurora HDR is able to deal with RAW files, to use multiple layers to create beautiful effects, to fully control the image structure, to apply denoise effects, and so on.
– However, to eliminate the need to import and export images between photo editors, Aurora HDR can integrate with some of the most popular image processing titles: Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, and Photoshop Elements.
– Note that the plug-ins have to be installed separately, although you can trigger the process from the Aurora HDR Pro File menu.
Comprehensive software solution for creating high-quality HDR images with ease
– To conclude, Aurora HDR brings to the table a user-friendly user interface where you get to make use of numerous tools in order to give beautiful effects to your images.
– At the same time, all these tools can be readily integrated within third party photo editors to save the time and resources allocated for the importing and exporting procedures.
Features of Aurora HDR 2018
• Tailored for High Dynamic Range photography.
• Advanced tone-mapping technology
• Advanced image processing engine
• Intuitive user interface
• HDR Enhancer
• Fast Brackets Merging
• Native RAW Support
• Pro Preset Packs
• Custom preset pack support
• History Panel
• Before & after comparison
• Lens Correction tool
• Transform Tool
• Dodge & Burn Filter
• Image Flip & Rotate
• Multiply layers & blend modes
• Color Temperature
• Image Radiance
• Crop tool
• Detail, clarity and structure controls
• Polarize Filter
• Feather & Density for layer masks
• Top & Bottom Adjustment
• Gradient Masking tool
• Dozens of smart color controls
• High-quality presets for all HDR styles
• Luminosity Masking
• Smart Tone
• Whites & Blacks
• Highlights / Midtones / Shadows
• Custom textures
• HDR Denoise
• Glow tool
• Tone curve tool
• HSL Panel
• Color Toning panel
• Batch Processing
• Auto Alignment
• Automatic Deghosting
• Chromatic aberrations reduction
• Social sharing (FB, 500px, Twitter, etc)
• Adobe Photoshop plug-in
• Adobe Lightroom plug-in
• Apple Photos/ Aperture extension
• Multiple license for 5 computers
• +over 100 tools and features
Title: Aurora HDR 2018 v126.96.36.1992
Developer: Home Page
File Size: 217 MB
DOWNLOAD FROM FREE FILE STORAGE
Resolve captcha to access the links …
Aurora HDR 2018 Free Download
Click on below button to start Aurora HDR 2018 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Aurora HDR 2018. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.