AOMEI Partition Assistant is an easy to use all-in-one Hard Disk Partition Software. It offers various free partition management features for both all home users and commercial users. AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is the right one for your PC, guaranteeing you get the full features for creating, resizing, moving, copying, deleting, wiping, aligning, formating, merging, splitting partition and more. AOMEI partition manager enables you to extend the available space on hard disk quickly for improve the capacity for the original partition. The smart migration wizard could easily assist you to migrate OS to another hard disk including SSD and HDD. Built-in step by step wizards realize you to easily finish complex operations including copying partition, cloning entire hard disk.
Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Final
• Resize and move partition without data loss.
• Merge adjacent partitions into one.
• Merge unallocated space to a partition.
• Split one big partition into two or more.
• Allocate free space from one partition to another.
• Copy (Clone) partition to new hard drive.
• Align partition to boost performance and lifespan of disk.
• Change partition type ID and change serial number.
• Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
• Create more partitions even without unallocated space.
• Delete, format and wipe partition easily.
• Convert primary to logical partition and vice versa.
• Convert FAT partition to NTFS file system.
• Change partition label and drive letter.
• Hide and check partition, wipe unallocated space.
• Set active partition and view partition properties.
Disk Management Features:
• Copy (Clone) disk without reinstalling Windows and applications.
• New! Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa.
• New! Rebuild MBR to repair or add boot code.
• Delete all partition on a disk directly.
• Wipe hard drive to permanently erase sensitive data.
• Disk surface test to check and fix bad sectors.
• Initialize disk.
• View disk properties.
• Extend Partition Wizard: built-in “Extend system partition” and “Select any partition”.
• Disk Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Disk Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
• Partition Copy Wizard: built-in “Copy Partition Quickly” and “Sector-by-Sector Copy”.
• New! Migrate OS to SSD or HDD: system migration to solid state drive or hard disk drive, and support MBR and GPT disks.
• New! Partition Recovery Wizard: recover lost or deleted partitions with ease.
• New! Make Bootable CD Wizard: create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
• Improved algorithm to ensure a faster & safer process of moving partition.
• Enhanced data protection technologies to keep data safe.
• Flexible and adjustable drag & drop interface makes the complicated simple
• Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
• Provide option to shut down the computer after completing all operations.
• Support all hardware RAID, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
• Support virtual disk partition in VMware, VirtualBox and Virtual PC.
• Support most HDD standards, such as IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, SSD, USB 1.0/2.0, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
• Support removable device, such as USB flash drive (New!), memory card, memory stick and so on.
• Support file systems including FAT, FAT32 and NTFS.
• New! Support MBR disk and GPT disk up to 4TB.
• Support up to 32 disks in one system.
• Fully compatible with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional.
• Support Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows SBS 2003, 2008, 2011, and Windows Home Server 2011.
Developer: Home Page
– Fully support exFAT file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy exFAT partition.
– The Windows PE bootable media created on 64-bit system support both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
– Remove the limitation to resize/move system boot partition in Windows 10, version 1703 and later.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Download for PC