Adobe InDesign CC 2018 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe InDesign CC for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Adobe InDesign CC 2018 Overview
InDesign CC. All new in 2018. Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go. The industry-leading page design and layout toolset now helps you work faster and smarter, connecting your desktop and mobile apps with all your creative assets, so you can make beautiful pages for print or digital no matter where you are.
Features of Adobe InDesign CC 2018
Polished pages, faster than ever.
• Create production-quality page designs and layouts on your mobile devices as well as your desktop. And get immediate access to all your assets — including Adobe Stock images — from right inside InDesign. See how the latest release helps you go from initial comp to finished page layout with incredible speed and precision.
Access all your InDesign assets anywhere with CreativeSync.
• Adobe CreativeSync keeps everything you need up to date and at your fingertips across your desktop, web and mobile apps. It automatically syncs your shapes, colors, graphics, character and paragraph styles, Adobe Stock assets, settings, metadata and more. It also powers your Creative Cloud Libraries, giving you instant access to your favorite assets right from within InDesign. With CreativeSync, you can start your project in any app on any device, pick it up where you left off and finish it on your desktop.
Millions of high-quality images. Right inside InDesign.
• Find the perfect photo or graphic to jump-start your next project and make it amazing. The new Adobe Stock service offers 40 million curated, royalty-free assets that are all available from InDesign CC in just a few clicks. And Creative Cloud members get special pricing — 40% off Adobe Stock when you add it to your membership. It’s the industry’s best value.
What’s New in InDesign CC (2018):
New footnote capabilities
Now footnotes can span multiple text columns in a specific frame or across entire documents.
Just click to see OpenType font properties of any selected text or text box, and then quickly apply properties to characters, words, or a whole story.
Arrowhead scale control
Scale start and end arrowheads independently of line stroke weight, and switch them with a single click.
Easier Adobe Stock search
Quickly find Adobe Stock assets by typing directly into the InDesign search field. Drag and drop search results from your Library panel right into your canvas and start using them right away. Plus, you can right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
Send Link has been updated so you can share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Library panel and updates automatically.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Now you can buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your InDesign projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
Animate CC integration
Access Animate CC animations directly from your Creative Cloud Libraries, then incorporate them into EPUBs as well as documents you publish to Publish Online (Preview) formats.
And so much more
Also includes: Better hyperlink performance, bug fixes, and more.
File Size: 1.02 GB, 1.11 GB
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 2.6 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card; supports HiDPI display
– To use the new InDesign Touch workspace, you must have a touch screen enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8 or above (such as Microsoft Surface Pro 3) with the screen resolution set to 2160 x 1440 or more
– Adobe® Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*